Sorry for the short comic today. I was in Austin for a conference over the last week, so it drastically shortened my drawing time, on top of moving.
Last night I finally made a second to draw by staying over on my boat. There's no internet on the boat, so fewer distractions, but there's also no power, so I have a constrained time for getting a comic done. No pressure.
This morning I woke up and found that all of the previous leaks I had patched were dry despite last night's steady rain. When I looked towards the main hatch, however, I found a puddle (f***). The first hour of my morning before going to work was spent tracking down and trying to plug the leak. Though somewhat rewarding, I don't think this leak is stopped forever. My fix is temporary.